Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Start of Something New

So, I'm new to this whole blogging thing. It's short and sweet for now until I have more time. I really enjoy keeping diaries and blogging on myspace so I'm pretty sure this will be a treat. Let me start by saying my name is Nicki Doucet. I live in Broussard, Louisiana and absolutely hate it. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be Atlanta, Georgia. I absolutely love that city. I am married for four years now. No kids currently, but may start working on that soon. I have a great job that recently gave me a promotion to Sales Training Assistant. Guess I should tell you I work for Stuller Settings. Made three years there on the 12th of this month. The Assistant job is the one I spotted when I first started and am utterly thrilled to be doing now. I absolutely love my boss. She is the greatest and truly spoils us. I am very fortunate to work Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00. Every now and again my boss lets me work early and leave early. I am VERY sarcastic! I say what's on my mind and it tends to offend people sometimes. You'll notice it in here...don't worry. I guess you can say I have that crazy sense of humor. It sounds funny in my head until it comes out my mouth! Well, that's about it for now. I'll try to come back on later and figure this thing out. Hope you enjoy my reading!!

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Welcome to the blogging world! YEAH!