Monday, September 29, 2008

Eagle Eye

So this being my first official day of vacation, I have to say that it was quite eventful. The day started off by Josh and I going to Michael's and buying a beautiful frame for our wedding picture. Yes, the picture is over four years old and we are just now getting to framing it. We just thought the frame would run us a few hundred dollars, yet thanks to my boss, we didn't have to spend a fortune! The frames were on sale!!! I paid $21 even with tax! So, now our picture is complete! The frame matches beautifully and looks gorgeous!

So then we went see the movie, Eagle Eye, with Shia LaBoeuf. This movie was incredible! It had everything in it! Emotion, drama, action! It left you wanting more!! The movie was so incredible that Josh and I both had to use the bathroom, but neither one of us wanted to get up in the middle of the movie! I swear it felt like I peed for hours afterward, but totally worth it! LOL

Then after the movie, we attempted to go look at some houses. I say attempted because after setting up all the appointments, we learned that you had to go through some kind of system in order to get in. The realator was kinda peeved himself, but he is going to set us up another appointment and let us know when we can go look. This is kind of fun! I'm just so ready to buy a house now. After the bar-b-que this weekend, we want to buy a house so bad so we can have the bar-b-ques and rockband parties!!

No comments: