Friday, September 19, 2008

Guess You Deserve to Meet My Husband

So, I told you guys earlier that I am married. Here's the hubby...Josh Doucet. We've been together for over seven years now. In June we celebrated our four year wedding anniversary. It's so hard to believe that four years has passed by already! He is an assistant manager for Walgreens. He works a very crazy schedule so we try to spend as much time together as possible. He really is a wonderful man who tries his hardest to keep me happy. I must say I am rather spoiled. I can usually talk my way into getting just about anything I want. The latest purchase? My new car! I was driving a 2004 Toyota Highlander...however...with these outragous gas prices, it was costing me an arm and a leg and part of my other elbow just to keep gas in that thing! So in January of this year, we traded in the gas guzzler for a 2008 Honda Accord. It is such a beautiful car. I absolutely adore this car! It drives very smooth, and I look so stylish in it!



I have a beautiful niece, Keira. She is the joy of my life. She will be two in December, and I'm having a really really hard time accepting that! She is growing so fast! I'm trying my best to be a good aunt and spoil her rotten. She is quite the character though. It seems like she is always learning something new. I'm still not sure if I'm ready for one of my own...although we are leaning towards the idea of it...but Keira is enough for me to know that I absolutely adore little ones! This picture is of us at our cousin, Missy's, wedding. She was quite a handful!! If you look close enough, you see her cute little bruised nose. She took a nose dive on the concrete! Poor little thing!!

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Cute pictures Nicki! You and Josh look adorable together!