Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Figuring Things Out

Ok, so I've done it. I think I have pretty much mastered this blogging thing. I've learned how to add things and add pictures. I really don't have much time to add a lot of pictures as I'm sure my cousins in other states would love to see...but I start my vacation in TWO days, so maybe then I will add more! Sorry, Amber, but I don't think we'll be making it to Oregon next month. I know you dearly wanted us to come visit. I promise one of these years, when I can convince Josh to get on a plane, we'll come visit. Maybe do a pit stop in Utah and see Rachel and the gang there! Who knows? LOL Well, as I said earlier...two more days until my much needed vacation. On a sad note...only three games left in the Braves' baseball season. I hate this time of year. It's so depressing for me. At least there's only six more months until the start of the 2009 season!!

No comments: