Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grumpy

So this weekend was kind of a drag. I have been sick all week long, so my weekend was no fun. But to top it all off, I got into it with someone. I'm really not going to get into details about what happened, but I can tell you I'm upset. It's frustrating when people just assume things about you. They don't get their facts straight and think they know everything. I'm not even sure how to handle this situation. I was kind of sick and drugged up on medication and said some things I probably should not have said. But then, there were things that were said to me that hurt my feelings. I was just defending myself. I hate immaturity.


On a brighter note, I just got a job doing the jewelry for a bridal party! Guess I should tell you my side job is a jewelry maker. I got into making jewelry about a year ago and absolutely love it! It's pretty cool to have side money to spend on what ever you want! I do all kinds of things. I've recently gotten into crystals. They are really really pretty and accent a lot of things. I love to take these weird shaped pearls and add a crystal every few beads. It makes it sparkle and just really stand out. I did a bridal set for my cousin's wedding. Her dresses were orange, so we took these peachy orange pearls and accented them with orange crystals. Really really beautiful! I'm trying to get some kind of online thing going so people can place their orders. One of these days I will get organized enough to do something! I even want to start a catalog or something so people can have pictures to look at. Here is one of my necklaces that are most popular. Pearls seem to be everyone's favorite. They are in high demand and I cannot seem to keep them in stock!! Let me know if you are interested!

No comments: