Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bar-B-Que and Friends and Chipper

So, this weekend was a great one. For the first time in about a week, I was feeling better! Saturday we had a bar-b-que at our friend, Ryan's house. We had the greatest time. We bar-b-qued steaks and sausage and some pork rib thingys. I had the pleasure of making my famous roasted potatoes. The funniest part was when Ryan's roommate, Jason, walked outside and asked, "Who made the potatoes?" I raised my hand and he looked at me and asked, "Are you single?" To which Josh and I both replied, "No." Jason was disappointed and told us so and we all laughed. We had T.V.'s set up outside. One was on the Georgia/Alabama game and the other was on the LSU/Mississippi State game. After we ate, we decided to drive and get us daiquiri's. I had already had a few beers and a glass of wine. After we got back, we decided to play Rockband. It was the funnest! The boys kept trying to sing! Too funny. We had drums and two guitars. It was just a great nite.

Sunday found us at Eddie's house watching the Saints. We were all kind of tired from the nite before, but found the energy to cheer as the Saints actually beat the 49ers. The funnest part was we were all for the Saints except John. So you can about imagine the fun we had with him! It was a nice relaxing day. Tomorrow we plan on going to the movies or something. I definately know I'm sleeping LATE! LOL

So the last game of baseball for the Braves was played today. Very sad. I'm going to be so lost for the next six months!! We did receive some exciting news...Chipper Jones has won his first batting title!! He fought very hard last year but ended up losing to Colorado's Matt Holliday. This season, he took the title all by himself! Albert Pujols fought with him for a good while and even took the lead for a day. But then Chipper being the great ball player he is kept on hitting while Pujols kind of started sliding. I'm so proud of Chip for accomplishing this goal!! I know he's beaming from ear to ear know!!

No comments: