Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gotta Love Friends

So, it's finally another Friday! And the start of my vacation! I got off at four today, came home, and just enjoyed a nice relaxing evening of nothing. That was the best! Then my friend, Hannah, called and we talked for two hours! So now, I'm just relaxing and watching T.V. Josh informed me tonite that we are going to our friend, Ryan's, house tomorrow for a bar-b-que and to watch the LSU Tiger's football game. Yes, we are big LSU fans here even though my college degree is from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Last week, my good friend, Tab, called me to go over there and watch the game at her house. She lured me over there by cooking chicken lasagna. Yes, chicken lasagna. It was the best I had ever tasted. I need to get the recipe from her. And tomorrow, we will be bar-b-queing steaks and hamburgers I think. Plus we get to hang out with a lot of great people. Good times, good food, good football team...tomorrow's going to be the greatest!

No comments: