Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Grapes of Wrath

So, another week has come and gone. Tomorrow is Friday! It's about dang time! LOL This week was such a tiresome week. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE my job...but it can wear you out! I'm a training assistant for Stuller Settings. Stuller is a jewelry wholesaler. We sell jewelry to the jewelers that you buy from! I help train consultants to get on the phones. My second training class started about three weeks ago. I am fine with the training until the role playing begins. They take turns calling each other pretending to be consultants. The reason it wears me out is because I go back and forth and forth and back checking orders! There are 20 students in there...so you do the math for the amount of walking! LOL But I seriously would not trade this job in for anything else! It's so rewarding plus you get to meet 20 new people every few months!

I had dinner with one of my really good friends, Amy, tonite. It wasn't anything big...Chinese...our favorite. I just love getting together with my friends, eating yummy food, and talking for hours. That is what we did tonite. Amy is expecting her first child in December. It's a girl, and I could not be happier for her! A lot of my friends are having kids lately...Whitney should of had Colton some time this week (still waiting to hear back from her), Jennie had Holden at the beginning of the month, Katrina had Aerial in June, Amy and Summer are due in December, another Amy is due in November, and some others are due next year. It's crazy! But it has given me baby fever. Not that I want to try anytime soon...just thinking about it for maybe in a few years or something.

So, this is the last weekend of baseball. The Braves will play their last three games this weekend. It's bittersweet. I'll be happy when this season is over because it has not been a very good season for the guys at all. But sad because this year was such a good year for me baseball wise. I got to meet a bunch of the players past and present. Went to three games where we actually won...that NEVER happens when we are at the stadium! LOL Plus I just love baseball. Yes, I'm watching the playoffs. No, I'm not rooting for the Mets...bleh. I think I'll stick with the Angels since they have Mark Teixeira and the Dodgers...if they can pull off the division win. I know there's always football...but football's not the same. I love baseball. It's going to be a sad sad weekend. Plus I'm on vacation next week...so I'll be crying all week! LOL

No comments: