Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Done the Stuller Way

Ok. So this has got to be the greatest compliment I could ever receive! Two of the consultants from my training class decided to be me and Kim, my assistant, for Halloween! Sheri, aka me, is dressed in Braves gear (including the back, which said Doucet). She has the baseball on her head, because she was killed when she missed and it hit her head! Poalina, who I call Probie, is Kim. Kim is famous for always walking around with a cup of ice. So, Probie died from choking on the ice! They even had Brenda print out the pics from our badges and they put our pictures on their badges! I was floored! I could not stop laughing all day! It felt good that someone would go through all that trouble to imitate me! Kim and I felt so proud!






So, my second official training class is now on the phones. This class sure was a challenge! But everyone has passed and is doing so well on the phones! I'm once again rather proud of myself for teaching these guys!!








My goofy assistant, Kim! She was too funny! She was a perfect scarecrow from the wizard of oz! Kim is one of the people who come in to help me with the training class when Brenda goes on vacation. I love this girl!








Poalina (who I call Probie) and Kim.
















Sheri and me
This weekend was a great one for me and Josh. Friday nite we went trick or treating at Aunt Nella's house. I had a blast walking around with Cindy and Brian and their adorable two little ones, Caitlin and Connor. We had delicious gumbo and then went around the blocks with the little ones. Saturday Josh and I went to the air show. We parked in a parking lot and watched from the highway. Ok...not the legal way since we didn't have to pay...but it sure was a blast! We were out there for FIVE hours! Didn't even realize it! It sure was great quality time though. That nite we went eat at Olive Garden. It's my favorite place. Not necessarily Josh's, but it was the restaurant of our first date and the place he took me right before he proposed, so he says it has a special meaning to him. The nite was capped off with some CC's coffee and snuggling up to watch Iron Man. I of course, fell asleep on it since I didn't quite get the movie, but he enjoyed it. Today was spent at my mother in law's. We went visit my gorgeous neice, Keira. Then we went get lunch and sat around with the family. Then Jamie (my sister in law), Josh, Keira, and I went shopping for Jeremy's wedding (their brother.) We had such a blast! Keira can now say my full name. She had to go to the bathroom, so when they were coming back, I could hear Keira yelling, "Nicki!" trying to find us. Too freaken cute! Over all, it was a great weekend!!

No comments: