Friday, October 24, 2008

Crazy, Hectic, Tiresome Week

So this has been the longest week! It honestly felt like it would not end. My training class is nearing the end, which means we are running out of things to teach them. So we do a lot of roll playing. And roll playing means Nicki gets to run around the room like a mongoose! The class is doing pretty good. They've come a long way. They make it to the floor on Thursday and start taking live orders. I'm very anxious to see how that goes.

So, my cousin, Rachel, in Utah has inspired me. She started some kind of dieting program and the last I heard she's actually succeeding at losing weight. Well, I've decided to start taking a spinning class. It's where you are on an exercise bike and just pedal and do crazy things. It was actually really really fun. I kind of can't wait to go back. I went for the first time yesterday. My legs are a little sore. The worse part was the dang gum seat. It wasn't very comfortable, so today my butt is really really sore. I kept telling people at work that my butt bones hurt today. They thought it was super hilarious. Plus my boss laughed at me everytime I had to get up and walk over somewhere. I was not the most graceful thing today. It was pretty pathetic now that I think about it!

Well, tomorrow we are redoing the floors in our house. I'm excited. I'll take pictures and show you guys later!

November 7th we are planning a girls' nite. I'm super excited about it. The Boulevard is playing at Shakers. So, something to look forward to and motivate me to make it through the day!!

I bought this most gorgeous ring today. It's a really simple design band. The best part is that it is in rose gold! So the band is actually red. It's just really really pretty. So this about sums up my week. Just crazy hectic yet some good parts.

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Hey! I want to see some pics of this pretty ring of yours! Sounds wonderful. Glad I inspired you...now you can inspire me back!

Love ya!