Monday, November 10, 2008

Girls' Nite out with The Boulevard

Yeah for girls' nite out! Or something like that. My fave band, The Boulevard, played at Shakers again Saturday nite. A bunch of coworkers and I went and had fun. It was suppose to be a girls' nite, but we had a few guys show up. It was the greatest nite! I have found that I now LOVE Southern Comfort! I drank that and coke all nite long! Then Gaflin bought me a shot of Goldslaugger. Now, one nite waaaaaaay back when I was younger, I had TEN shots of that stuff in one nite. Yes, it found it's way out of me and into the toilet. From then on I had not touched the stuff until Saturday nite. But don't worry...it stayed down this time! LOL Here are a few random shots from throughout the nite and some of the people that came. In this photo, we have Paolina, Gaflin, Kim and me.


Brooke showed up later that nite...










The nite's not complete unless I get a shot of me and my girl, Tab!!





Josh and me












I really don't care for this pic, but I just wanted to show how much fun we had! Me and Gaflin jamming to The Boulevard!



Funny story about Josh...the band was playing "Left Alone" which is one of my favorites. I pointed at Josh and yelled at Kim and Gaflin to watch him. Well, Kim thought I said, "Take lots of pictures of him" and that's exactly what she did! It was too funny. She took a good 12 or something pictures of just Josh. I about died from laughter when I saw all the pics of him and she said that I told her to take them!



This is Josh's stick drawing of the band. From left to right: Josh (with the sunglasses), Tab, Matt, and Sean. And yes, Josh even autographed it for me! He told me he would sell it to me for a dollar...but being the sweetheart he is...ended up just giving it to me. I think it's cute!




So there was this poor sap who was getting initiated or something and had to run around in a banana suit...it was hilarious!







Quick shot of the band...and Josh in his sunglasses...







The next day, one of my best friends, Jennie, baptized her little boy. We have adopted Holden as our nephew, so he calls us Aunt Nicki and Uncle Josh. He is just simply the cutest thing!!

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Looks like fun! And I must say, you are looking pretty cute there, cuz!