Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Friend, Tab

So, one of the greatest people to ever walk into my life happens to be the singer in my favorite band, The Boulevard. Tab is one of my best friends, and I absolutely LOVE this girl! She always has a smile on her face. She is the one I run to whenever life gets me down. She's a great listener and always has the best advice. She has the most amazing voice. You have to catch her at one of her shows. She is so entertaining!! This is me and Tab at one of their shows at The Renaissance. I was totally wasted that nite and do not even remember taking half of these pictures! Tab has recently gone through some personal challenges in life. From watching her cope with everything, it has helped me put my life in perspective and realize what's important. I am very grateful to have this girl apart of my life and to call her a friend.



Sean is Tab's husband and the incredible drummer for The Boulevard. It is so fun to watch him play because he gets so into his music. Again, I'm at Renaissance and totally wasted. This was after the show!


Bassist, Matt. This guy is so cool. I've had a few talks with him and he's got a great head on his shoulder. He can be pretty entertaining
sometimes off stage. I love this guy!





My personal favorite, Josh. He is the guitarist. This boy is absolutely amazing. There has yet to be a show where this boy does not make you go, "Whoa!" I have a thing for guitarist to begin with, but Josh is just truly talented. Plus he can sing! He has an incredible voice. But yes, I was mad at him for making faces instead of smiling here! But, hey, that's Josh!




So, that's my band. The Boulevard. You can check them out at their next show at Shakers on Thursday! That's where I'll be!

No comments: