Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action

So The Boulevard had a show at this place called Shakers. It's a pretty neat little bar. I was very impressed with the stage. The lights while the band played were awesome! It made for some really cool pics! This is my favorite one. Josh was entertaining us by playing with his guitar behind his head (he's just so cool like that!) and Tab knelt down and I don't really know what she's doing! It looks like she's trying to get Josh's guitar but he won't let her!!






Another one of my favorites. The blue lighting just makes it so breath taking!



Here's another pretty cool pic. I was trying to focus on Tab singing off stage. As I hit the button, Josh goes sliding across the stage! It's kind of blurry from the unexpected action, but it's still pretty neat! I call this the accidental capture of Josh sliding across the stage!







Now you can probably see why I'm so fond of Josh. The boy is pure entertainment! Look close enough and you will see him LYING down on the stage and STILL playing!! Tab was giving him a hard time this nite...but it was sooo fun!! I love this band!




1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

You are doing so great at this blogging thing. I love to hear the updates1