Friday, May 20, 2011

One Year Anniversary

Ever heard the saying, "Where did the year go?"  Yeah, I've been saying that a lot this week.  Why you ask?  Because tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of the very first night I slept in my new house!  Yes, it's been a year already!!  Only 29 more years until she's all mine!!!


I also wanted to update you guys and let you know that I am attempting to hopefully one day start my own business making jewelry.  Here's my website:  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.330890669111.200267.675519111#!/pages/Out-of-the-Park-Jewelry-Designs/195136383846827.  Be sure to check it out and see what I have to offer!   Hit the Like button so you can stay updated with all the things I make and get your friends to like my page too!!  I hit my goal of 50 people, so now I'm aiming for 100!!  Hey--told you I'm just getting started!!  =)  My hottest item has been my rosaries!  People just drool over them and it makes me feel good that people love what I make!!  Here are some samples:


 



1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Yipee! You blogged! Congrats on the anniversary! I am hoping to visit in October and I can't wait to see your place!