Monday, May 23, 2011

Blogging for the Blahness...

So, I really want to try to be better at this blogging thing.  I know Rachel really enjoys hearing from me but she probably has less than hour to catch up on my life!!  Haha.  Not that my life is all that glamorous!  I pretty much get up, go to work, feel crappy because I feel like I can do better with my life, go home, sleep, do it all over again.  Nothing too exciting has been happening lately.  I'm patiently awaiting June 25th for the simple fact that my phone contract can be renewed and I'm in love with the Iphone 4 in white!!  My Iphone 3G is starting to crap out on me now. 

I'm watching the Bachelorette right now, and I must say I am totally creeped out by the guy who is wearing a mask.  I understand his point, but it's still creepy.  The passed out drunk guy, Tim, is snoring on the couch...that is hilarious!!  Yeah...he's going home!  I'm totally in love with the guy Ben from New Orleans!  One, he's totally hot, two he's from my state! and three those cue cards won my heart!!

Well, here's a post.  Not much going on.  I'll try to do something exciting and post about it!!  :-)

No comments: