Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blahness...

So, I'm having one of those months where it just feels like I'm just going through the motions in life. It's like everything is in slow motion and I cannot get ahead to save my self. I don't know how to put things into words, but I just feel blah. Lately, I find that I'm just not as happy as I used to be. I don't want to go into drastic detail or anything, but I feel lonely. I'm just aggravated, depressed, sad, frustrated, angry, lonely, bitter, resentful...all in one. How do I get myself out of such a funk??

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i know what you're going through!!! i fell that way a lot lately!!! don't worry, it'll get better!! maxine and i still keep in touch, we talk atleast one time a day lol.

Rachel Lovato said...

Oh girl! You musta read my mind! I think we all go through moods like that sometimes. Just keep your head up. It always gets better! Love ya!!!