Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey, Rachel, You're Not the Only One to Get Snow!!

So, yeah. We awoke Tuesday morning I believe it was to a beautiful sight...SNOW! Now, why do you ask do we find this fascinating?? Because A) I live in LOUISIANA and B) I haven't seen snow since I was like 10!! Josh woke me up at like 6 in the morning screaming, "It's snowing! It's snowing!!" What a sight! It was just so beautiful!! Here's some pictures...









Of course, it only lasted until the sun came up, but it was just the most beautiful thing I've witnessed in a while!! Now this week...it's in the 70's believe it or not!! I actually had to turn the air conditioner on in the middle of the nite last nite!! Go figure...

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

WoW! I can't believe that it actually snowed there! That musta been a sight! I love how you guys just got a TEENY bit of snow, I would love it if that is all we woulda got. I should take some pictures of the mess of snow we got here, and right in the middle of trying to move...BRRRR!